Have you ever wanted to learn Saudi Arabic?
You’re in luck! Arabius, a company founded earlier this year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, focuses on just that.
In today’s video, we chat with Arabius co-founder Joel Huffman on his journey learning Arabic as an expat living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As you know, I love talking to people who are passionate about what they do.
Arabius, launched in March 2021, helps connect Arabic learners to native Saudi Arabic speaking instructors.
Here are some of my favorite highlights:
- from 8:30 – talking about how the instructors teach cultural awareness in addition to language
- 15:00 – listening/ear training for Arabic learners
- 18:40 – Abu Muteb and the MBC interview
- 20:33 – Najdi Arabic vs other dialects
- 28:00 – learning plateaus
As always, please LIKE and SUB <3 شكراً على دعمكم
My Ring Light: https://amzn.to/31tOP8l
cam: Canon – https://amzn.to/2OlyNro
mic: Rode – https://amzn.to/2SgGmkm
for Zoom-Blue Yeti: https://amzn.to/3aYdu7P